Sunday, February 1, 2009
The photos in subject posts do not belong to me unless I personally took them and credited. If a photo belongs to you and you'd like it removed or you'd like to be specifically credited, please contact me at nycdesign [at] yahoo dot com
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Terms and Conditions
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This policy is subject to change at any time.
Your purchase/ (or just download for freebies) grants you a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable worldwide license to use these Products/Artworks for the Permitted Uses (as defined below). Unless the activity or use is a Permitted Use, you cannot do it.
All other rights in and to the Products/Artworks, including, without limitation, all copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to
the Products/Artworks, are retained by www.nycdesign.co. If this download is a freebie of us, please credit our website and give a link
if it's on an online platform when you use them:
(example: Leopard Print Backgrounds Pack 1 by www.nycdesign.co)
If you would like to use any of our freebies without credit please e-mail me at nycdesign [at] yahoo dot com.
No credit is required for anything you have purchased.
Subject to the restrictions described under Prohibited Uses below, the following are "Permitted Uses" of Products/Artworks:
1. Advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards.
2. Entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations.
3. On–line or electronic publications, including web sites and digital scrapbook designs.
4. Prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions.
5. Any other uses approved in writing by www.nycdesign.co.
If there is any doubt that a proposed use is a Permitted Use, you should contact us at nycdesign [at] yahoo dot com.
Prohibited Uses. You may not do anything with the Products/Artworks that is not expressly permitted in the preceding section.
Also note the following are “Prohibited Uses” and you may not:
1. Use any of the Products/Artworks as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name, service mark, or logo.
2. Sell (or in any way distribute) the png, abr files, psd files, html files, jpg files or any other type of files as standalone products.
3. Use the Products/Artworks in a fashion that is considered pornographic, hate-related, violent, illegal content, obscene, immoral, infringing, defamatory, libelous in nature, or that would be reasonably likely to bring any person or property reflected in the Products/Artworks into disrepute.
4. Sub-license, re-sell, rent, lend, assign, gift or otherwise transfer or distribute the Products/Artworks or the rights granted under this Agreement.
5. Install and use the Products/Artworks on a network server or web server for use by other users.
6. Use or display the Products/Artworks in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in any peer-to-peer or similar file sharing arrangement.
7. Use the Products/Artworks for editorial purposes without including the following credit adjacent to the artwork: “© nycdesign.co". Or;
8. Either individually or in combination with others, reproduce the Products/Artworks, or an element of the Products/Artworks, in excess of 500,000 times without obtaining an Extended Agreement, in which event you shall be required to pay an additional royalty fee equal to US $0.01 for each reproduction which is in excess of 500,000 reproductions. This additional royalty does not apply to advertisements in magazines, newspapers or websites or to broadcast by television, web-cast or theatrical production.